YOU GET ONE CHANCE TO MAKE A STELLAR FIRST IMPRESSION.
- First and foremost - deep clean! It sounds simple but a clean house always sells better. Clean walls and cupboards, baseboards, every nook and cranny.
- Trim your hedges, mow the lawn, weed gardens, touch up paint, add a planter, make the outside look the best it ever has.
- Declutter - consider putting away personal items. You may even need to rent a storage locker. The less clutter, the easier it is for potential buyers to picture their family in your home.
- If possible, clean out the garage, storage locker, or parking stall to show its full size.
- Make minor repairs - touch up paint and caulking, repair any cracks, grease squeaky doors, replace lightbulbs, & so on.
- Consider home staging if your home is empty or if your decor is dated. This is something that can be negotiated into your listing contract when you work with us.
- Lastly, clean again. It's that important!